Required CS: B1- A320 V2500 + B737NG
- Roster – agreed individually;
- Accommodation, tickets, local transportation, communication provided by FL Technics;
- Must come for authorization to FL Technics(tvavel costs and accomodation will be compensated).
* Valid EASA Part 66 licence
* Type training B737 CL/NG; A320 family.
* Work experience as aviation technician min 5 years;
* Good technical English language knowledge;
* High responsibility sense and team work spirit;
* Flexible, able to work under pressure and motivated;
* Willingness to work shifts and abroad.