Small Planet Airlines is European leisure carrier with its permanent bases in Germany, Poland and Lithuania, also having seasonal bases over Europe and Asia, now opening permanent base in Cambodia.
Our colourful brand represents our nature and the way we work. Small Planet Airlines has the aim to be a different leisure airline driven by a simple and powerful question that is rarely asked in boardrooms of the airlines: a “Why not?” question. “Why?” is a bad question. “Why not?” is a great question. A question that opens airline business for a change and a bit of fun. After all, this world has got enough of boring airlines already. Now we are looking for a team member eager to ask this question!
YOUR MAIN TASKS WOULD BE:
- Direct management of cabin crew through clear direction, motivation and development to ensure highest standards of performance and productivity;
- Participation in cabin crew selection process;
- Conduction of evaluation process of all subordinates;
- Introduction and implementation of procedures & manuals;
- Communication with Cambodian Civil Aviation Authorities;
- Control of assigned budget and utilization of the planned resources to the best advantage of the Company;
- Close cooperation with other departments to ensure safety and manage the risks.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU HAVE TO:
- Be a passionate about customer service and hard worker who can involve other people in projects and tasks;
- Have 2 years’ experience in managerial position - preferably with an Airline and/or Customer Service Industry;
- Have strong sense of responsibility, planning and organisation skills enabling efficient use of resources and time, independent thinking with ability to challenge current processes and suggest improvements.
- Be self-motivated, effective working both as an individual and part of a small team and able to demonstrate personal initiative.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Possibility to grow professionally.
- Interesting, dynamic and challenging job in aviation environment among fun loving team members.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English indicating “Chief Cabin Crew, Cambodia”