Flying the left-hand seat of the Airbus A320, you will be the Commander who conducts yourself to the highest personal and professional standards at all times. Behind the controls, your focus is on delivering a safe, comfortable and on-time performance. As a leader and a team player, you set the example and help members of the team deliver the Scootitude experience to all passengers.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥3500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet or turbine, civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation.
- Preferably A320 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 Hours in command (PIC) on Airbus A320
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Do note that reference check may be conducted for shortlisted candidates
- Do note that shortlisted candidates will be receiving an email from us to proceed with a series of online tests and interviews. First Officer and Captain Candidates would require Simulator Assessment.