Flying the right-hand seat of the Airbus A320, you conduct yourself to the highest personal and professional standards at all times. Working with the Captain, your focus is to deliver a safe, comfortable and on-time performance. You are also part of the team to deliver the Scootitude experience to all passengers. Aspiring First Officers who has completed a minimum of 2 years of service with the company and achieved the minimum prerequisites will be eligible to be part of our Command Selection Programme.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥ 1500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation.
- Preferably A320 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 hours on type.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Do note that reference check may be conducted for shortlisted candidates
- Do note that shortlisted candidates will be receiving an email from us to proceed with a series of online tests and interviews. First Officer and Captain Candidates would require Simulator Assessment.