DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. This is a high profile position working in the Royal Saudi Arabian Air Force Headquarters, Riyadh Saudi Arabia. The primary function of this position is to coordinate fleet wide engine tracking and maintenance data collection from three base locations, depot supply and the external depot module repair center.
2. The ETDS systems manager is responsible for assisting RSAF Engine Tracking personnel in the correct utilization of the both systems, monitoring their work accomplishment and providing local ETDS troubleshooting and problems resolution.
3. This position also requires the ability to assist the customer with fleet wide logistics planning and support including data extraction and custom report generation. This position requires flexibility and excellent communication skills, An in-depth understanding of F110-GE-129 engines configuration, Time Compliance, Technical Orders tracking, and required inspections is required.
4. Essential requirements are a detailed understanding of the design and operation of the Oracle and SQL database system provided to the RSAF.
5. Sufficient programming skills to be able to undertake system support and enhancements.
6. At least 1 years Oracle experience.
7. An understanding of SQL, SQL Report Writer and SQL forms. Adequate understanding of the operating system, MS Office, and Networking (TCP/IP) is also highly important.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
Shall have 2 years actual working experience with Engine Tracking Database System and experience on the F110-GE-129 model engine.
Successful completion of a college level course of study (B.S.. degree) in Computer science or a related field is mandatory.