AviationCV.com is glad to announce that our Type Rating and Hour Building program is finally open for EASA holders. The program gives you 500h on A320 and a salary!
How does it work?
- Apply and get selected for the program;
- Be based in an attractive location in Europe;
- Receive an Airbus 320 Type Rating;
- Fly with the airline as an A320 First Officer for 10-12 months and get 500 hours on the type;
- Receive a job offer with the airline or AviationCV.com as a leased pilot.
- EASA license.
- CPL or ATPL licenses;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements;
- Logbook (last 5 pages).
Please take into consideration that we will reply only to applicants fulfilling requirements.