Pilot, Captain / Commander
Asia, Middle East, United Arab Emirates
Boeing B737 NG
- Base: Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
- Start date: ASAP;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Tax free salary;
- Generous monthly benefits;
- Medical insurance;
- Loss of income protection;
- 42 annual leave days;
- Concessional flight tickets with multiple airlines;
- Provident fund scheme and end of service benefit etc.
- Hold an ICAO ATPL certificate with a valid type rating;
- Hold English to ICAO level 4 or above;
- Eligible for a UAE residency visa;
- Must have flown within the last 24 months;
- At least 5,000 hours total flying time;
- At least 1500 hours in command of multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft in excess of 10 t. operating weight;
- At least 1000 hours in command of B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) type aircraft.
- Maximum age when applying 60 years old.
- Updated CV;
- Copy of license with valid type rating;
- Valid Medical certificate (class1);
- Passport copy;
- Last 3 pages of your Log book;
- Application form (provided upon request).
If you find violations, report this job