Contract start: ASAP;
Contract length: 3 years (could be renewable);
Roster pattern: 8 days off per month (possibility to add 2 more days per month using annual leave)
Salary: Fair salary package;
Insurance: Covered by National Health Insurance, accident insurance and aircrew loss of license insurance (up to age 65);
Other benefits: Annual Festival Bonus, Safety Bonus, Free & Reduced Fare Tickets.
- Full ATPL License;
- Total flying time:1500 hours ( *2000 hours for NTR pilots);
- Total time on current type: 500 hours (*1000 hours for NTR pilots);
- NTR applicants: Multi Crew commercial jet, MTOW > 20 tons;
- Age limit:Under 45 years old;
- Last flight time: within 18 months prior to employment date;
- Employment record: 5 years of working experience in aviation for high school graduates or 2 years of working experience in aviation for university (or above) graduates.
- Passport copy;
- Non accident/incident report (if you have it);
- Last 6 pages of logbook;
- Employment certificates/recommendation letters (from as many companies as possible);
- Application form (will be provided upon request).