OSM Aviation is seeking flight attendants based out of Barcelona, for the future expansion of Norwegian.
OSM Aviation offers top qualified flight personnel worldwide. The company provides total crew management, a full range of services including employment of all Norwegian’s cabin crew in the US.
Norwegian is the world’s fastest growing airline and offers more European nonstop routes from the US than any other airline. Named the World’s Best Long-Haul Low-Cost Airline, and for the third consecutive year, Europe’s best Low-Cost Airline by Skytrax. Norwegian is Europe’s third largest low-cost airline and the world’s seventh largest.
The airline operates one of the world’s most modern and eco-friendly fleets, being named Most Fuel-Efficient Airline on Transatlantic routes by the ICCT.
Norwegian carried 26 million passengers in 2015 and operated more than 440 routes to 132 destinations. More than 5,500 people in Scandinavia, Europe, Asia and the US work for Norwegian.
- Legal authorization to work in Spain (EU), valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-renter Spain (multiple entry status).
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 20 years old
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirements
In addition, we are looking for qualities such as:
- Empathetic with positive attitude
- You live in the greater Barcelona area or are willing to relocate
- Previous hospitality, customer service or cabin crew experience is an advantage
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Security requirements:
- Reach into overhead bins
- Stand erect in aisle
- Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
- Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
Recruitment process – applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.
Keywords: Cabin Crew, Flight Attendant, Customer Service, Hospitality, Aviation, TRIPULANTE DE CABINA DE PASAJEROS, TPC, ATENCION AL CLIENTE, AVIACIÓN.