The client, which invented a ground breaking private jet booking platform, changing the way people travel is now looking for a Charter Support Assistant who speaks German to joing the Sales team. This dynamic and fast expanding company has reinvented the way and speed at which private jet travel can be booked or quoted.
With fast growth Menska Ltd have now been commissioned to find a Charter Support Assistant who has established themselves within the industry and are seeking the next step in the business aviation career, to join the London based Sales team.
- Providing an exceptionally high level of VIP customer service at all times
- Responding to general customer enquiries, working with the client to scope out requirements of booking and supporting the client through the booking process.
- Liaising with Operators in every stage of the booking process
- Operational administration and processing, such as Booking Confirmations, Charter Briefings, Additional requirements from the client,
- Security and legal compliance checks on behalf of the client.
- Flight monitoring
- Post Flight operations
- Out of office hours on duty as part of a rota
Whether you’re familiar with private aviation or not, the client has an exciting environement to work in. Now’s the right time to join, as the company goes into its growth stage. The client promises a fun and dynamic working environment, Ping-Pong tournaments, a magical self-replenishing fridge full of snacks, fruit and beer/wine, staff trips, away-days and military fitness training in the park. Above all you get the opportunity to play a key role in the team whose mission it is to transform the industry!
- Operations/Customer Service experience within Private Aviation essential.
- Fluent in German, both spoken and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of aircraft and airfields
- Ability to manage a fluctuating workload in a high pressure environment
- Meticulous and methodical in tracking and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent team player
- Multi-lingual an advantage.