The client, which invented a ground breaking private jet booking platform, changing the way people travel. This dynamic and fast expanding company has reinvented the way and speed at which private jet travel can be booked or quoted.
With fast growth Menska Ltd, have now been commissioned to find an Account Manager who has established themselves within the industry and are seeking the next step in the business aviation career, to join the London based Customer Service team.
- Minimum 2 years’ business aviation experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of aircraft performance and pricing
- Excellent industry network and reputation
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence
- Faultless written and spoken English
- Experience of building professional B2B networks
- Salesforce experience an advantage
- Additional languages are a bonus but not a necessity
- Pioneering: Be part of a movement to fundamentally change an industry, opening it up to more people that ever before
- Ownership: Enjoy the independence and responsibility required to allow you to deliver quickly and effectively
- Passion and talent: Work with a nimble, passionate and dynamic team capable of lightning quick manoeuvring and execution
- Rewarding: We are a tech start-up, we're unique in the industry and we reward with equally exceptional benefits
Working within the Account Management team, you will be responsible for a number of either charter operator or FBO accounts to nurture, develop and maintain. As a team you will be targeted to collectively on-board a number of aircraft operators and their fleets, as well as overseeing customer bookings related to your accounts.
You will be self-motivated, tenacious team player and given the nature of the company and the role, have a huge desire and willingness to travel internationally as the role requires.
- Depending on your experience and background, you will take full ownership of assigned existing charter operator and FBO accounts, forging long term, professional relationships
- Lead generation, taking a warm lead to convert and nurture into an account
- Proficiently demo our portfolio of products, adapting to suit the needs and requirements of the operator or FBO
- Overseeing the technical set up of your accounts, liaising with the technical on-boarding team and if necessary third party integration providers
- Building up strong relationships with third party integration providers
- Ongoing day to day management of accounts and related customer bookings
- Coordination of customer bookings with your operators/FBO enduring the customer experience is second to none
- Providing training, support and educational collateral for your operators/FBOs
- Guiding and supporting Account Executives, educating and where relevant attending meetings together
- Regularly attending industry events to expand existing professional network
- Out of hours on-call on a rota basis as required