he client, a leading executive jet provider with a long history and global presence is looking for a Flight Operations Controller to join their expanding, Greater London based, team.
The successful applicant will have a number responsibilities:
Assisting the Senior Operations Controller with aircrew scheduling in conjunction with relevant Business Manager and Fleet Captains
Close liaison as required with the Engineering Department and maintenance organisations regarding aircraft serviceability
Processing pilot duty and rest records in accordance with instructions as defined in the Operations Manual and Operations Procedure Manual.
Assisting the Managerial team with activating Operational Procedures, for example, Emergency Response Plans, Flight Watch and Overdue Aircraft Programmes where applicable. These procedures form part of the Company’s Safety and Quality Management Manual
Preparation and monitoring the validity of operations with regards to:
- Crew flight briefs
- Operational Flight plans, including airfield performance and airfield categorisation
- Flight Time Limitations (FTL) schemes
To take responsibility for the daily workload and standards of the section of the operations team reporting to the Controllers position
Actioning FTL compliance by implementation of daily crew duty checks and entry of planned pilot movements onto Airops aviation software system
- Proven flight planning and operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
- Ideally, experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management, board members and VVIP clients
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
- Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards
- Experience of continued personal development, including ongoing training and mentoring to promote a cohesive team atmosphere and enjoyable working conditions
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and Jeppesen