The client, a long established ACMI and Leasing specialist charter company, with multinational offices is looking for a charter broker to join their dynamic team. Please see a little more below:
· Monitor and provide quotations for incoming requests.
· Ensure all administration associated with each project is carried out effectively.
· Act as a liaison between the relevant parties to ensure client expectations are met.
· Generate and follow up on sales leads to capture new business.
· Gather feedback from customer and supplier to monitor performance of all parties.
· Maintain up to date and detailed knowledge of the aviation market.
· Seize opportunities to expand Client's database
· To Carry out ongoing market research
· Based on market research to identify and pursue new business opportunities
· Work collaboratively within a team
· Degree qualified with a good knowledge of the Aviation Industry will be considered an advantage.
· ACMI - Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance & Insurance experience is required, and Operational, commercial and sales experience will be considered an advantage.
· High degree of IT skills
· Have strong English language skills
· Have good communication and negotiation skills both written and verbal.
This is a superb opportunity with an outstanding company. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and there is potential to be based in Cyprus or London.