Aviation Labour Group is currently hiring Aircraft Interior Technicians for our client based in Singapore. This role will be on a minimum 2-month contract with an extension likely should you excel.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Inspect, remove, and install aircraft interior pieces, including doors, bulkheads, and lavatories.
- Ensures that work meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) standards and the quality standards of client
- Maintain a safe work environment for selves and coworkers by following safety procedures.
- Service and maintain all technical aspects of an airplane's interior.
- May consult with higher technicians to develop more efficient and safe procedures for work processes.
- To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Diploma/Degree in aeronautical engineering, aerospace, or any equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Willing and able to perform rotating shift, including night shift work
- Be available to start immediately.