Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Aviation Labour Group is currently seeking for an experienced QMS Engineer for our client based in Malaysia. This role will be a permanent full-time position with an immediate start.
Our client is a famous international aerospace leader and currently they are inviting an experienced and talented QMS Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the Distribution Center Quality Manager in the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC). The Quality Management Systems Engineer (QMS Engineer) will be responsible for the maintenance of the Quality Management System, the deployment of the audits and the record control. S/he will also be supporting product and supplier quality.
- Maintain and improve the QMS (Quality Management System) for compliance to regulatory approvals (AS9100, FAA).
- Interface with the company procedures in support of the development of local procedures and processes
- Maintain and improve local procedures.
- Responsible for internal and external audit plan.
- Conduct internal audits following regulatory, industry and internal quality guidelines.
- Conducts process audits and follow up closure of open audit findings
- Maintain archiving process and ensure record storage.
- Perform training of the QMS for all employee and train employee to prepare adequately for audits.
- Perform trainings for functional process owners.
- Ensuring sustained Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA) implementation.
- Demonstrate an active commitment to the continuous improvement in the company Operating System.
- Perform product and supplier quality function as required
- Experience in the aerospace industry
- A thorough knowledge of Quality Management System applicable to the manufacture and maintenance of aerospace products (e.g. AS9100).
- Working knowledge of quality tools and techniques.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Quality
- Engineering degree
- Proficient in English
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of SAP
- Green Belt desirable or willing to achieve
- Be able to work in cross-functional teams to reach consensus.
- Team player