Aviation Labour Group is currently seeking for an experienced MD82/83 Captain for our growing business aviation client in Asia. This role is going to be a permanent and full time position with an immediate start.
- Provide pilot duties and services for Aircrafts in order to ensure safe and efficient Aircraft charter assignments;
- Assess, monitor and provide feedback on the Aircrafts' performance in order to enable the Aircraft engineers to trouble shoot and repair Aircraft engine faults and obtain optimum Aircraft performance;
- Provide professional advice to his/her employer on the Aircrafts support in order to ensure safe and speedy operations.
- Graduated from Aviation School
- Holding EASA/FAA/ATPL Instrument License
- Holding MD 82/83 Type Rating
- Total flight time minimum of 5000 hrs
- Total In command of multi-engine aircraft minimum 2500 hrs
- Total time on aircraft type minimum 1,200 hrs
- Good computer literate
- Good understanding spoken & written English
- Ability to manage cultural diversity
- Ability to maintain professionalism in relationship with team, other company employees and company customers
- Ability to work alone and or in a team
- Not color blind