Aviation Labour Group is currently hiring Engine Technicians for our client based in Loyang, Singapore. This role will be on a minimum six-month contract with an extension or a permanent role likely should you excel.
Our client is renowned in the aviation industry for aerospace manufacturing, designing and servicing of aircraft engines.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Clean, rebuild, and tune up equipment in order to ensure delivery of a well-made product in a timely manner
- Investigate problems and make repairs or modifications as necessary
- Installation of engines in the aircraft as well as uninstallation of engines in the back shop environment.
- Communicate maintenance information to team members through coordination with Technical Leads, Immediate Supervisor and Site Manager.
- Interface and coordinate with various other functions to resolve issues and ensure timely product delivery.
- Complete, on a daily basis, the work priorities and assigned day-to-day tasks to Individual and/or team members.
- Handle process related waste in accordance with approved documented work instructions
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Diploma/NTIC/Degree in aeronautical engineering, aerospace, or any equivalent; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proven ability to work unsupervised in a highly dynamic environment
- Be available to start immediately.