Swiss Aviation Consulting® is a small but truly international consulting and services company in the aviation industry headquartered in Switzerland. The company’s goal is straightforward: to maximise our client’s use and value of aircraft assets. The company’s brand name is recognised for exceptional quality of work, trusted, unbiased professional services and expert know-how.
In order to maximise the service for our clients we are searching for an Account Manager & Airworthiness Engineer / Surveyor:
Base of Work: Hünenberg/Zug, Switzerland
Start date: as soon as possible
- Develop trust relationships with key customers to understand their needs and requirements, grow business and resolve issues
- Focal point of contact between existing customers and internal teams
- Perform aircraft (fixed / rotary wing) inspections i.a.w Asset Management requirements
- Coordination, verification and release of technical reports (aircraft inspection, appraisal, operator audit) to clients; ensure that reports are delivered on time
- Play an integral role in identifying and acquiring new clients (leasing companies, financial institutions, aircraft operators/owners)
- Data management of sales leads in CRM system
- Reporting, forecasting, taking part in operational meetings
- You will have the opportunity for worldwide travel.
- You will broaden and deepen your experience in an exciting industry in a growing company with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your motivation letter and your current CV.
- Technical/Engineering aviation background with account/sales experience
- EASA Part 66 Licence Cat A, B1 or B1/B2 or equivalent is an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Customer-focussed with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective in verbal and written communication
- Proactive and self-motivated young team-player
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Comfortable with working in a truly international, multicultural environment
- Flexibility and travel mobility
- Fluency in both English and German (spoken and written) – any other language is an asset