On behalf of SunExpress we are looking for Junior First Officers - Zero Flight (new Graduate)!
SunExpress was established in October 1989 in Antalya as a joint venture of two of the world’s leading airlines, Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa.
SunExpress has one of the most modern fleets in Europe and currently operates the following fleet:
With more than 100 destinations the airline offers a wide variety of non-stop frequencies between Europe and Turkey, as well as between Germany and holiday destinations such as the Red Sea, Tunisia, the Canary Islands, the Mediterranean area, North Cyprus and Oman.
- EASA CPL (A)/IR (A) license and IR on multi-engine aircraft
- MCC course completed (if not, this course shall be completed prior to commence type rating training)
- ATPL (A) theoretical knowledge exams passed
- Class 1 Medical,
- High School/Gymnasium graduation or equivalent
- No administrative penalty from DGCA or related civil aviation authority
- ICAO level 4 English and Company English valid test result
- To be between 1.60 m and 1.95 m in height