On behalf of SunExpress we are looking for B737 non type rated First Officers!
SunExpress was established in October 1989 in Antalya as a joint venture of two of the world’s leading airlines, Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. SunExpress has one of the most modern fleets in Europe and currently operates the following fleet:
With more than 100 destinations the airline offers a wide variety of non-stop frequencies between Europe and Turkey, as well as between Germany and holiday destinations such as the Red Sea, Tunisia, the Canary Islands, the Mediterranean area, North Cyprus and Oman.
- EASA CPL (A)/IR (A) license and IR on multi-engine aircraft
- ATPL (A) theoretical knowledge exams passed
- Minimum 750 hours on a jet aircraft
- MCC course completed (if not, this course shall be completed prior to commence type rating training)
- Class 1 Medical
- High School/Gymnasium graduation or equivalent
- No administrative penalty from DGCA or related civil aviation authority
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Letter of good conduct from previous employer
- To be between 1.60 m and 1.95 m in height