One of the key AviationCV.com client officialy founded in 2005. The main purpose of it was to operate charter and wet lease flights. Company grown fastly and by the Summer of 2016 company operated a fleet of 11x A320s and 1x A319 around the world.
- Start: ASAP!
- Bases: Various European bases possible;
- Roster: 7 consecutive days-off per calendar month;
- Accommodation: Provided;
- Transportation: Provided;
- Travel from one base to another: Provided.
- A320 type rated and currently flying the A320;
- Minimum 3000 hours total time;
- Minimum 500 Command hours on A320;
- Class 1 medical;
- Last flight: up to 12 months;
- English ICAO level 4;
- Right to live and work in EU.
- Updated CV;
- ATPL (A) license;
- Class 1 Medical certificate.