No day is ever the same with our client. Current operations include Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Most of the flying is single Pilot, so you should feel comfortable flying on your own.
Operations are included but not limited to:
- Government work
- Medical Flights
- Dangerous Goods Transportation
- ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance)
- Flight Inspection and Calibration/Aerial Survey/Search and Rescue
WHAT IS THE STANDARD ROSTER?
- Pilots can be expected to be away for 3 weeks 3-1 roster.
- Upon returning to the UK, Crew can expect 7 days off
- 3 weeks roster visibility - leave to be used to secure days off
- Fixed roster pattern will be implemented at full Crew stage
WHAT BASES ARE AVAILABLE?
Gamston Airport, Nottinghamshire UK will be your home operating base.
WHAT IS THE SALARY ON OFFER?
- Starting salary of £30,000 (Salary uplift after 2 years to £35,000)
- Earnings in the region of £40,000-£45,000 in year 1-2 and after 2 years £45,000-£50,000 including per diems and allowances
- Accommodation/transport provided when deployed
- Flight pay is £10 per hour. Out of base allowance depends on the country but the 3 levels are £25, £60 and £100 per day depending on location. Subsistence is £30 per day.
- Illness cover whilst abroad.
(Pilots are bonded for the cost of training, this is £10,000 over 2 years)
WHAT ARE THE STAGES OF THE SCREENING?
- 1ST Stage – Telephone Interview. If successful, our client will invite you to Gamston Airport.
- 2nd Stage – Face to Face interview with their Head of Training.
- 3rd Stage – If successful, with be offered a test flight on the same day.
You will be flying one of our clients DA42 aircraft to assess your current flying ability; no materials are required and no prior knowledge of the DA42 is expected.
- EASA CPL or ATPL with MEP/IR
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EU Passport
- European Driving Licence
- 500hrs Total Time (Aeroplanes)
- 250hrs PIC in Command Time (40 PIC hrs MEP)
- 50hrs IFR
- 15hrs Night