WHAT IS THE STANDARD ROSTER/COMMUTING OPTIONS?
- A planned schedule consisting predominantly of 5 on 4 off.
- We are very pleased to announce the possibility of 2 commutable options of 14 on 7 off or 20 on 10 off roster patterns at many of our clients main bases.
WHAT BASES ARE AVALIABLE?
Our client offers over 600 routes from 25 bases in the region: Vienna in Austria; Tuzla in Bosnia and Herzegovina; Sofia and Varna in Bulgaria; Kutaisi in Georgia; Budapest and Debrecen in Hungary; Riga in Latvia; Vilnius in Lithuania; Skopje in Macedonia; Chisinau in Moldova; Katowice, Warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan and Wroclaw in Poland; Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Iasi, Sibiu and Timisoara in Romania; Belgrade in Serbia; Kyiv in Ukraine.
There is a 2-day assessment in Budapest, consisting of:
- Written test (ATPL questions and A320 specific questions)
- Group exercise
- HR interview
- Technical interview
- Simulator Assessment.
- Valid EASA/JAR FCL1 CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed or Macedonian/Serbian/Ukrainian equivalent
- Minimum 1,000 hours on A320 (not including simulator time)
- Valid and current A320 type rating*
- Valid Class 1 Medical Licence
- Last flight within preceding 12 months (on A320 aircraft)
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- EU Passport Holder.
- Must live in a Eastern European country.
* The type rating must have at least 6 months validity on the date of joining, as new candidates only complete an OPC on starting