WHAT IS THE STANDARD ROSTER/COMMUTING OPTIONS?
- A planned schedule consisting predominantly of 5 on 4 off.
- We are very pleased to announce the possibility of 2 commutable options of 14 on 7 off or 20 on 10 off roster patterns at many of our clients main bases.
WHAT BASES ARE AVALIABLE?
Our client offers over 600 routes from 25 bases in the region: Vienna in Austria; Tuzla in Bosnia and Herzegovina; Sofia and Varna in Bulgaria; Kutaisi in Georgia; Budapest and Debrecen in Hungary; Riga in Latvia; Vilnius in Lithuania; Skopje in Macedonia; Chisinau in Moldova; Katowice, Warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan and Wroclaw in Poland; Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Iasi, Sibiu and Timisoara in Romania; Belgrade in Serbia; Kyiv in Ukraine.
There is a 2-day assessment in Budapest, consisting of:
- Written test (ATPL questions and A320 specific questions)
- Group exercise
- HR interview
- Technical interview
- Simulator Assessment.
- Valid EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian equivalent) ATPL
- Minimum 7,000 hours PIC ** Airbus A320
- Must have operated as PIC in the last 12 months.
- Valid and current A320 type rating.
- Valid Class 1 Medical Licence.
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency.
- Last flight within preceding 12 months.
- EU Passport Holder.
- Must live in a Eastern Europe country.
** PIC hours are pilot in command hours. This does not include PIC u/s hours.