WHAT KIND OF CONTRACT IS AVAILABLE?
Permanent contract available for Captains to join their Embraer Fleet
IS THERE A TYPE RATING BOND?
Company funded conversion course/type rating (with 2-year bond period)
WHAT IS THE STANDARD ROSTER?
Rostered 10 days off, duties include tours and day trips, roster includes tours in the UK and Europe, able to bid for minimum/maximum night stops.
WHAT IS THE SALARY ON OFFER AND ARE THERE ANY ALLOWANCES FOR PRODUCTIVITY/ PER DIEMS?
Our client is offering you the potential earning opportunity of between £90,000 - £95,000* in your first year.
*(including basic pay, flying pay, variable allowances and non-contractual discretionary bonus).
WHAT BASES ARE AVAILABLE?
London City Airport (LCY
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Captains, Non-Type-Rated
- UK EASA Licence
- Minimum total 3,000 hours total time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours as PIC of a commercial jet/turbo prop multi-crew aircraft with a MTOW of 10 tonnes or greater.
- Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes MTOW
- Valid ME Instrument rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical (valid for 6 months after date of joining)
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4 or above