We are recruiting with Europe’s largest regional airline Flybe, for Non-Type Rated First Officers, to join their fleet of Dash 8 Q400 turboprop aircraft at one of their many regional UK bases. They pride themselves on excellent service to their customers and adopt the same approach to all their members of staff. We are looking for positive, performance-driven individuals, who thrive from being part of a team.
Working with Flybe, the sky is the limit. There are opportunities for you to build your hours at a rapid rate to gain experience and then embark on your Command, in a matter of years. On average First Officers take just three years to achieve Command.
As a First Officer, you will benefit from:
- Starting salary of £29,000*
- Flight Duty Allowance payable and generous scheduling agreement payments when applicable
- 28 days Annual Leave, increasing to 33 with loyalty
- Minimum of 115 days off per year
- BALPA agreed Scheduling Agreement
- 2% Auto Enrolment Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Rebate Travel - Flybe and Interline
*Please note: First six weeks pay at £26,000, with hotel accommodation with breakfast provided by the Company, no FDA is paid during this period
- Valid UK CAA issue EASA Frozen ATPL, CPL or MPL (or willing to convert prior to employment)
- Valid Instrument Rating or multi-crew type rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA
- Minimum 85% average at Ground School (not applicable if total flying experience is greater than or equal to 1,000 hours or holder of a valid multi-crew type rating)
- Multi Crew Co-operation Course
- Jet Orientation Course, or multi-crew flying within the last 12 months
- Minimum of 50 hours flying in the last 12 months Aircraft and or certified sim, 8 hours of recency must be in the last 3 months (inclusive of a MCC/JOC where appropriate). Logbooks are checked at interview.
- Full Driving Licence