We are recruiting with Europe’s largest regional airline Flybe, for direct entry Non-Type Rated Captains, to join their fleet of Dash 8 Q400 turboprop aircraft at one of their many regional bases in the UK. They pride themselves on excellent service to their customers and adopt the same approach to all their members of staff. We are looking for positive, performance-driven individuals, who thrive from being part of a team.
As a Captain, you will benefit from:
- Salary of £70,037
- Flight Duty Allowance payable and generous scheduling agreement payments when applicable.
- 35 days Annual Leave and a minimum of 115 days off per year
- 12% Company Pension Contribution
- Type Rating bond of £18,000 for a period of two years
- BALPA agreed Scheduling Agreement
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Rebate Travel Flybe and Interline
- Valid UK CAA issue EASA ATPL (or willing to convert prior to employment)
- Valid Instrument Rating or multi-crew type rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA
- 2,500 total flying hours, including 1,000 Pilot in Command hours, multi-crew experience
- Operated in this capacity within the last 12 months
- Minimum of 50 hours flying in the last 12 months Aircraft and or certified sim, 8 hours of recency must be in the last 3 months Logbooks are checked at interview.
- Full Driving Licence