We are recruiting with Europe’s largest regional airline Flybe, for Direct Entry Type-Rated Captains, to join their fleet of Dash 8 Q400 turboprop aircraft at one of their many regional UK bases. They pride themselves on excellent service to their customers and adopt the same approach to all their members of staff. We are looking for positive, performance-driven individuals, who thrive from being part of a team.
As a Captain, you will benefit from:
- Starting salary of £70,037 with yearly incremental increases thereafter
- Flight Duty Allowance payable and generous scheduling agreement payments when applicable.
- 35 days Annual Leave and a minimum of 115 days off per year
- 12% Company Pension Contribution
- Type Rating bond of £18,000 for a period of two years
- BALPA agreed Scheduling Agreement
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Rebate Travel Flybe and Interlin
- Valid UK CAA issue EASA ATPL (or willing to convert prior to employment).
- Valid Dash 8-Q400 Rating.
- Valid Class 1 Medical.
- ICAO English Level 5 or above.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA.
- 2,500 total flying hours, including 1,000 Pilot in Command hours,
- Must have operated as PIC on the Q400 within the last 12 months.
- Currency of 50 hours flying in the last 12 months, aircraft and/or sim.
- Full Driving Licence.