Type Rated B777 Captains - ADD Base
Our client is one of Africa's leading airlines located at Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa. They are looking for experienced Captains to join their B777 Fleet. It serves a network of 125 passenger destinations, 20 of them domestic and 44 freighter destinations. They're offering the below terms and conditions:
Fixed Employment Contract: 3 years
Excellent Commuting Roster: (20/10) - With upgradable flights on their Network. 14 days holiday per year (can sell back at 1.25 rate per day).
Captains Salary: TAX FREE plus overtime rates, per diems, salary bonus paid every 6 months and payment during training. Hotac and flights provided by the Airline
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS CAPTAIN B777:
- Must hold a current and valid EASA/JAA/FAA or ICAO ATPL/CPL
- A current B777 type rating
- Minimum 3500 hours total time
- 2500 hours Pilot in command on jet aircraft.
- Command time in excess of 500 hours on B777.