On behaf of SunExpress we are looking for B737 type rated Captains!
SunExpress was established in October 1989 in Antalya as a joint venture of two of the world’s leading airlines, Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa.
SunExpress has one of the most modern fleets in Europe and currently operates a fleet of 61 Boeing and 12 Airbus aircrafts
With more than 100 destinations the airline offers a wide variety of non-stop frequencies between Europe and Turkey, as well as between Germany and holiday destinations such as the Red Sea, Tunisia, the Canary Islands, the Mediterranean area, North Cyprus and Oman.
• Current position of Commander/ Captain
• At least 4000 hours total flight time
• Min 1500 flight hours on aircraft in excess of 27000 kg MTOW
• Minimum 500 PIC hours on type B737
• Min 3 years airline pilot experience
• EASA/JAA ATPL licence
• Type rated and current on the B737
• Classic 1 Medical
• ICAO Level 4 English
• Letter of good conduct from previous employer