On behalf of our new client, Air Astana, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced EMB 190 First Officers. This 3-year renewable contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, 6 On, 2 off roster patterns, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. Air Astana is currently operating a fleet of 31 aircraft, they are currently expanding their fleet to around 60 aircraft in the next 4 years. This requirement is ongoing, we are seeking suitable experienced candidates that would be available for screening throughout July and August.
- Total Time more than 1,500 hours
- At least 500 hours’ time on type
- At least 500 hours’ time on multi engine multi-crew aircraft
- Hold a current ATPL with current EMB 190 type rating
- Last flight on EMB 190 must be ideally within the last 3 months
- Last sim check must be within 12 months of joining.
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
- Under 43 years of age on date of commencement.
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.