Air Canada, recently ranked SkyTrax’s Best Airline in North America, is seeking caring and engaging individuals to fill permanent, full-time, positions of Customer Sales and Service Agents in our Contact Centre located in Toronto.
Our Agents are often our customer’s first point of contact with our company, which makes this position of the utmost importance to our continued success.
If you consider yourself a “people person”, take great pride in delivering memorable customer service, understand that customers expect our agents to answer calls promptly, courteously and professionally, then you may be a great fit for the Air Canada team!
The Customer Sales and Service Agent position is also a great career opportunity to grow within Air Canada.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Customer Sales and Service Agent Role:
We offer a competitive starting salary of $14.00/hr with a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Pension plan.
- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products;
- Use Air Canada’s in-house reservation system to make new flight reservations or modify existing bookings;
- Provide timely resolutions to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be available to attend and successfully pass a full-time paid training program;
- Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays in a 24/7 operation.
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations;
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment;
- Previous travel industry experience;
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet.
- High school diploma or equivalence;
- Eligible to work in Canada; If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Willing to adhere to Air Canada’s grooming standards.