On behalf of a highly successful Aviation Organisation, Zenon are looking to source a Flight and Airworthiness Engineering Coordinator to be located in South East England
The role is tasked to ensure a safe, efficient and enjoyable customer experience to all our FBO clientele. This is a physical and hands on role, offered on a full-time rostered basis of 4 days on and 4 days off.
- Competitive salary
- Company Benefits
- To manage the serviceability and continued airworthiness of assigned aircraft.
- To manage the aircraft availability to meet the clients expectations whenever possible and without compromising flight safety.
- Understanding the client’s needs.
- Monitoring compliance with the requirements of the regulatory Authority to ensure the safe operation and airworthiness of the aircraft.
- Carry out post and pre-flight inspections as laid down by the maintenance schedule.
- Prepare all documents required by Authorities to carry our C of A renewal and submit relevant paper work for Airworthiness approval.
- Carry out maintenance for any minor defects.
- Be present for aircraft arrivals and departures from base and operate on flights where required
- On site supervision of maintenance/defect rectification and close liaison with maintenance providers to ensure work is of an approved standard.
- Track and forecast all due maintenance.
- Review all AD’s and SB’s issued for applicability to aircraft and carry out recommended SB where possible to keep aircraft to the highest specification.
- Schedule warranty SB’s and maintenance in timely manner with minimum disruption or down time to aircraft schedule.
- Regular liaison between Client, maintenance organisation, operations and Flight Crew to ensure any scheduled or unscheduled maintenance is communicated.
- Timely communication with CAMO, providing regular updates where necessary.
- Ensure aircraft Log books and maintenance records are accurate and up to date.
- Hours of work will be dependent on the operational requirements of the aircraft. You may be required to work weekends and bank holidays, and remain on call. In recognition of this, you will receive enhanced annual leave entitlement.
- Monitor and approve all engineering invoices in a timely manner.
- Any other tasks required by the Management.
- At least 5 years experience as an aircraft engineer
- At least 3 years experience as an aircraft maintenance coordinator
- Gulfstream G550 rated would be advantageous
- A GACA licence would be advantageous
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.