To provision aircraft spares and materials required for both routine and contingency. Ensure the material demands of both scheduled and unscheduled nature are cost effectively available. Ensure proper control relating to various policies, procedures and standards for initial provisioning, re- provisioning and modification support. Liaise with the Technical services & Support, Maintenance Control and the Technical Planning on daily basis for providing the support to the operation.
1. Plan the procurement of spares and materials required to maintain the expanding Flydubai fleet of aircraft.
2. Part number data base creation and vendor management in the system.
3. Initial Provisioning for any new equipment in the existing fleet and new fleet induction.
4. Monitor and prioritize critical components and defects requiring components to avoid AOG situation.
5. Handle any AOG / WORKSTOPPAGE requirement including logistics in a shift pattern duty roster.
6. Liaise with MCC, Engineering and Maintenance for any new or unusual requirements and initiate purchase or lease/loan action with budgetary approval, as necessary, to meet the target.
7. Control inventory replenishment and turnaround time requirement for purchasing/repair action within agreed budget.
8. Application of proper calculations tools for provisioning Consumables and Expendables to optimize holdings.
9. Identify and review parts/components service life with Technical Services.
10. Liaise with Technical Services and provision the kits and consumables for the modification, reconfiguration and product improvement projects.
11. Monitor all outstanding items under discrepancies for expedited closure.
12. Prepare the C-check BOM and monitor delivery to the MRO as per the terms of the contract.
13. Liaise with other departments and within materials dept. for highlighting actual or potential delay’s in procuring materials and ensure the alternate solutions are put in place.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• University degree in related field or full technological certificate in related subject or equivalent.
• Minimum 6 years of practical experience in an aviation material function out of which minimum 3 years in an independent capacity.
Knowledge / Skills
• Planning skill & decision making ability
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Customer Focus