ALG is currently hiring for experienced Toolmakers/Machinists to join our renowned aviation client, an industry leader, with a well-established reputation worldwide based in Melbourne, Victoria. This position is for a full-time ongoing type of contract work with a competitive salary package offer.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Ensure tools and parts meet engineering requirements, specifications and tolerances for dimension, shape, contour, location and coordination.
- Sets up and operates any machine tools as required in the fabrication of tooling to accomplish work assignments or operations.
- Study blueprints, drawings or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of the operations required.
- Perform regular checks on equipment and maintain them in good condition
To be considered for this post, candidate must possess the following requirements:
- Full qualification as a Toolmaker/Machinist
- Must have technical experience in aviation fabrication and servicing manufacturing parts of commercial aircraft types
- Must have experience in machinery maintenance and overseeing repairs
- Preferably completed an engineering qualification or aerospace apprenticeship.
- Preferably with knowledge of electrical equipment
- Must have ASIC ID and full working rights in Australia
- Willing to work on an open-ended contract role in Melbourne, Victoria
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. For further information, contact Monica Sanchez at +617 3180 1498, Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 AEST.