Line maintenance of B737CL Freighter and passenger type of aircraft, working on shifts.
Cargo Air needs of Licensed B1.1 Engineers to do line maintenance in our approved Line bases in Europe
• Experience working in an Aviation environment - Line or Base Maintenance
• Experience in aircraft maintenance and repair with valid EASA Part 66 License B1.1
• Hold type ratings for B737-300/400 with CFM56-3 (not mandatory) or type rating for any other large aircraft type.
• Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organization
• Demonstrate working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
• English written and oral -minimum level B1 knowledge.
• Flexible and able to work night shift and weekend. The rest time is corresponding to working time.
• Good physical condition
• Hold a drivers license
We offer you :
• an attractive position in a dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
• competitive salary supplemented with per diems for working abroad, secured accommodation and transport for company account.
• normal rotation schedule for working abroad 2 weeks on - two weeks off
• Approximately net monthly income expected depending on the qualifications - EUR 2,180.
Note: Please note that your CV should contain only: Name, telephone number, recent photo, knowledge and work experience description
The following documents and certificates will be required during the interview.
• Part 66 license
• Human Factor
• Fuel Tank Phase II
• Evidence of current (per A/C type, letter from Quality) if applicable