On behalf of a highly successful rotary operation, Zenon are looking to source an Air Service Co-ordinator to be located in Glasgow.
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Structure
- Company Benefits
- Air Service Co-ordinators are an integral part of the Company’s operational structure reporting to the Company’s Service Delivery Manager.
- The role utilises all available resources to ensure efficient and cost-effective planning of the rotary and fixed-wing assets, in accordance with the company’s Operations Manual (OM) and in conjunction with the company Ground Operations Procedures Manual (GOPM) and the regulations produced by the UK CAA and applicable Regulatory Authorities under whose registers the company operates aircraft.
- The Overall purpose is to deliver safe, efficient and timely aircraft services.
Air Service Co-ordinators are principally responsible for the following:
- Accountable for the efficient operational tasking of both rotary and fixed-wing air ambulance assets operating on behalf of the Scottish Ambulance Service in accordance with statutory requirements and company policy as defined in the OM and GOPM.
- Close liaison, as required, with the Specialist Service Desk (SSD) to provide integration and understanding between the SSD and the company.
- Take responsibility for own daily workload and standards.
- Maintain excellent spatial awareness of all rotary and fixed-wing assets and their ongoing availability
- Preparation and monitoring the validity of operations with regards to:
- Operational Flight Plans
- Airfield Performance
- Airfield Categorisation
- Flight Time Limitations (FTL) schemes
- Significant operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation/Rotary environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of UK aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements.
- Ideally, experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast moving environment.
- Excellent decision making skills and spatial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management.
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries.
- Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards.
- Experience of continued personal development, including ongoing training and mentoring to promote a cohesive team atmosphere and enjoyable working conditions
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.