Manager on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation provided
- Local Transportation provided
- Medical Insurance Provided
- You will be responsible for supporting the OCC Manager with the management of the Airline’s Operations Control Centre with regards to all domestic, regional and international routes.
- Providing administrative, functional control of the Flight Dispatch Office whilst on duty
- Supervise the coordination of operational information to ensure that all planned flights depart on time on a daily basis.
- Assist the Manager, OCC to Coordinate with the line maintenance to ensure that only serviceable aircraft are engaged in flight operations.
- Organize and management the Flight Dispatch department for duties and prepare duty roasters etc.
- Interview prospective applicants for flight dispatch positions, advise and recommend for hire.
- Monitor the control and supervision of aircraft loading, based on aircraft weight and balance limitations.
- Monitor compliance with the flight crew legislation to ensure both Flight deck and Cabin crew rosters are published at mandatory stipulated intervals of 4 weeks
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- To have an in-depth knowledge of Operational Control within an Airline environment.
- 8 years operational experience.
- Previous Flight Dispatch experience and dispatch license holder required.
- Proven experience within long haul International Flight Operations are a must.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as a Deputy OCC Manager in an Airline environment and the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.