ALG, Specialists in Aviation Talent, is currently hiring for a Head of Sourcing role to work with our growing aviation client in Malaysia. This role is a permanent full-time position.
- Possess deep knowledge of the travel, lifestyle product and related services sourcing category.
- Develop a strategic execution plan to lead an effective sourcing category.
- Understand the overall category spend, associated partners, contracts and industry product aggregators.
- Identify relevant market data and research resources to gather industry benchmarking, emerging trends, technologies and partners in the field.
- Establish, develop and maintain global relationships with group stakeholder
- Act as consultant to internal stakeholders in the overall sourcing process; i.e., strategic sourcing, negotiations, contracting, commission structure, approvals and aggregator management.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to direct reports to achieve consistent desired results in the company's sourcing processes and specific industry expertise.
- Partner with internal organizations to: define highly complex product / service requirements; assist with identifying partners or merchants; manage RFP process and evaluations; provide evaluation framework; and make recommendations on the selection.
- Identify supporting efforts and dependencies, identify and track Sourcing issues, track and report progress. Link project strategies to other initiatives within and external to the department.
- Coordinate external project linkages & cross-functional dependencies, seek & obtain executive management approvals as necessary to ensure project success, and lead diverse teams focused on sourcing.
- Provide recommendations and consulting along with significant facts for the business case and cost model to enable return on investment analysis.
- Develop, implement and lead appropriate contracting strategies in terms of contract type, duration, business value, risk management and contract compliance ensuring the best possible outcome for the Group.
- Plan, write and edit complex master agreements, statements of work, licensing and purchase agreements, covering a variety of technology areas, including software, hardware, services, and telecommunications.
- Actively advise the business in handling key vendor contracts performance to ensure all requirements are satisfactorily fulfilled and for business managed suppliers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a sourcing, merchant acquisition, and e-commerce background
- Strong analytical, process and collaboration skills to resolve business problems
- Effective team builder and leader with strong, comfortable with mentoring and developing a team
- Ability to drive and meet deadline under pressure
- Stays organized and focused in a multi-tasked, fast paced, start-up environment
- Comfortable working with all levels/departments and with interdepartmental project Teams
- Demonstrated ability to build successful professional relationship with the flexibility to work with a variety personalities and styles
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua at +63 9 178 388 406 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.00am - 5.00pm (GMT+8)