ALG is currently hiring an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our well-established aviation client based in Bankstown Airport. This position will give successful aspirants an exceptional involvement to append on to their qualifications.
As an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, you are responsible in executing heavy maintenance support for their specific fleet. Starting as soon as possible, this will be for a short-term contract with Monday-Friday arrangement.
The main selection criteria for this position are:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical) or higher trade qualifications;
- Mechanical workshop, heavy maintenance or modification experience;
- Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety procedures;
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance; and
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.