Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "Hainan Airlines"), one of the fastest developing airlines in China, has won a global SKYTRAX Five-star Airline rating for seven consecutive years with its high quality service standards and continuous years of service innovation; it is also the first Chinese mainland airline to join the roster of SKYTRAX's 10 top-ranking world airlines. Since its beginning, Hainan Airlines has achieved 25 years of safe operations and has accumulated over six million hours of safe flights. Hainan Airlines’ fleet is mainly composed of Boeing 737s and 787s as well as Airbus 330s. Hainan Airlines has more than 300 aircraft in operation now and is anticipated to bring in 36 more in the year of 2018.
“Fly Your Dreams”! With China’s largest expatriate pilots fleet, Hainan Airlines aspires to be a world-class airline company and the prominent airline brand of China.
Captain Position Available
TR: A330/ B787 /B737NG
- Competitive remuneration up to 305000 USD/Y (excluding Children Education Support Up to 2000 USD/M, Instructor Allowance up to 1500 USD/M, Loss of License Insurance, Health Insurance)
- World covered living bases (Any Hainan Airlines’ overseas destinations)
- Most stable career development
- Dynamic and flexible working patterns
- Excellent life & work balance
- More career and life possibilities
Contract Options Preview
- Option 1: Resident option
- Option 2: 8 consecutive off days/m+ 30 vacation days/y + 7 sick leave/y+ Extra CAAC Rest Time on-duty
- Option 3: 11 consecutive off days/m+ 20 vacation days/y + 7 sick leave/y+ Extra CAAC Rest Time on-duty
Duty Bases Preview
Beijing/ Shenzhen/ Guangzhou/Shanghai/ Xi’an/ Haikou/Chengdu/Chongqing, etc. More than a dozen of bases for your choice!
- Age Limit at Application: 54 (included) and below for NTR; 55(included) and below for TR.
- Minimum Experience on Applied A/C Type (Active in recent 12 months): 500 hours
- Minimum Total Flight Experience: 4,000 hours
- Minimum PIC (Pilot in Command) Experience: 500 hours
- Passport Validity at Application: 12 months
- License and Medical: Valid and current ATPL & Class I Medical Certificate
- English Proficiency: ICAO Level 4 or above
- Recent Experience : Last flight within 12 months; NTR: last flight within 6 months
- Note: Valid “experience hours” as requested are only “real flight experience” hours on the aircraft, excluding Simulator time. Only flight experience as PIC after being upgraded as PIC, excluding any PICUS (Pilot in Command under Supervision) time gained during any upgrade program.