ALG is currently hiring professional and experienced B1 CASA LAMEs to join our aviation client, an industry leader, with a well-established reputation worldwide. Licensed Engineers are encouraged to apply for it offers excellent opportunity across all locations in New Zealand. This position will give successful aspirants an exceptional involvement to append on to their qualifications.
Starting as soon as possible, this is for a long-term open-ended arrangement offering competitive hourly rates.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and complete inspections.
- Ensure smooth maintenance processes with strict adherence to schedules & targets
- Maintain the aircraft, repair the reported defects and ensure the plane service so it can leave in confidence.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates will require the following attributes:
- B1.1 CASA license with ratings and current experience on B737NG and A320;
- Adept working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Willing and able to do flexible working hours;
- Able to pass a security clearance, as well as a Drug and Alcohol test;
- Full working rights in New Zealand. Please note any relocation expenses are not currently subsidized.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.