Option 1: Two weeks on, Two weeks off
(Note: You may also be able to request 4 on, 4 off)
Total Compensation: $23,547/mo.
Base salary: $10,000/mo.
Labor Fee: 45,500CNY/mo ($6853/mo).
Housing Allowance: 10,000CNY/mo ($$1,506/mo).
Transportation Allowance: 10,000CNY/mo ($1506/mo).
Language Training Allowance: 6,000CNY/mo ($904/mo).
Intl. Ticket Allowance: 60,000CNY/yr ($753/mo).
Insurance Allowance: 50,000CNY/yr ($7530/yr…reimbursement)
Relocation fee: 20,000CNY ($3011) (reimbursement…one time payment)
Operation Bonus: 20,000CNY/yr ($3011/yr)
Safety Bonus: 25,000CNY/yr ($3765/yr)
Welcome Bonus: $8,000 (one time payment)
Contract Completion Bonus: $40,000
Overtime fee: 1,000CNY/hr ($150/hr) above 50 hours. $100 extra if above 600 hours in a year
Instructor fee: 6,500CNY/mo ($980/mo)
Manager: 6,500CNY/mo ($980/mo)
- For CAAC license holder: Full pay start from date of the contract effective date.
b. For non-CAAC license holder: From contract start date to the date of receiving CAAC
crew pass, salary is 30% of total monthly income; From date of
receiving CAAC crew pass to date of passing the line check, 70% of total monthly
income. After passing line check and become fully qualified captain, full pay.
Holiday Vacation: YTO takes the entire month off around Chinese New Year. The whole company enjoys vacation during this time.
- 500 hours PIC on type
- 3500 hours Total Time
- Current on type within 12 months
- Maximum age: Rated Captains:
- B757/767: 55 years of age
- B737: 50 years of age, 50+ can be considered case by case
- Valid/current ATPL, Valid/current Class A (First Class) Medical
- Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with China
- No history of incidents or accidents.
- ICAO Level 4 (or equivalent) English proficiency
- No criminal history.
Base: Hangzhou, China
Term: 4 years, renewable