Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well established Airline in sourcing a Line Maintenance Manager in support of their busy line operation on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation provided
- Local Transportation provided
- Medical Insurance Provided
- Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering, you will be fully responsible for the administration and day-to-day activities of the Line Maintenance operation of the Airline, ensuring all safety and quality standards are maintained to a high standard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Ensure that all approved maintenance programs and other maintenance requirements such as ADs, MSBs, Non-mandatory SBs, SILs, etc. on all the clients fleet of aircraft are in order to ensure continued aircraft airworthiness, flight safety and technical reliability.
- Identify the need for Line maintenance facilities along company routes and make arrangements with maintenance providers as required to perform inspections, maintenance, preventive maintenance and alterations.
- Assist the Director Of Engineering in ensuring the setting of technical standards to which the airlines aircraft are maintained and identify and provide any training when necessary.
- To perform periodic reviews and evaluation of the department to identify any trends and weaknesses and submit departmental performance reports to ensure that the personnel within the department are competent to perform their task and identify and provide training when necessary.
- In conjunction with the Director of Engineering, be the main focal point between aircraft, equipment and furnishings original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), regulatory authorities, design Organisations, approved maintenance Organizations (AMOs), continuing airworthiness management organization and other airline departments on technical matters.
- Ensure that the certificate of airworthiness for each Aircraft operated by the airline remains valid
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) license with airframe and power plant ratings.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience including 2 years’ experience in the capacity of returning Aircraft to service
- Five years supervisory experience
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.