Maintenance Repair Operations, Components Engineer
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
You will be responsible for the support and recovery of aircraft and associated components within the Hawk repair shop.
- Participate with the effective day to day support in the running of the Hawk Airframe repair shop:
- Maintain good engineering practice and compliance with RSAF technical orders in all aspects of the Hawk Airframe repair shop.
- Prepare items for calibration within the work area.
- Carry out TCTO’s and special inspections when directed.
- Have a through knowledge of aircraft safety devices and aircraft operating areas.
- Ensure compliance with tool control on the program.
- Support deployments to other bases within and out of KSA when required and be able to prepare equipment to support deployment.
- Be able to provide functional guidance to the SNTTP programs in respect of any engineering issues.
- Act as MIIP on any aircraft or ground support technical related issues.
- Monitor all supply issues affecting the Hawk Airframe Repair shop.
- Provide up to date briefings and information to all concerned parties on daily progress and any issues affecting the Hawk Airframe Repair shop.
£255 per day, Monday - Friday , 12 month contract
If you find violations, report this job