Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Components Engineer
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
You will be responsible for the support and recovery of aircraft and associated components within the Hawk repair shop.
- Participate with the effective day to day support in the running of the Hawk Airframe repair shop:
- Maintain good engineering practice and compliance with RSAF technical orders in all aspects of the Hawk Airframe repair shop.
- Prepare items for calibration within the work area.
- Carry out TCTO’s and special inspections when directed.
- Have a through knowledge of aircraft safety devices and aircraft operating areas.
- Ensure compliance with tool control on the program.
- Support deployments to other bases within and out of KSA when required and be able to prepare equipment to support deployment.
- Be able to provide functional guidance to the SNTTP programs in respect of any engineering issues.
- Act as MIIP on any aircraft or ground support technical related issues.
- Monitor all supply issues affecting the Hawk Airframe Repair shop.
- Provide up to date briefings and information to all concerned parties on daily progress and any issues affecting the Hawk Airframe Repair shop.
£255 per day, Monday - Friday , 12 month contract