ALG, Specialists in Aviation Talent, is currently hiring for a Head of Supply and Logistics role to work with our growing aviation client in Philippines. This role is a permanent full-time position.
- Strategically plan, manage, and evaluate operations in logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, consumers, and forwarder
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities.
- Deliver solutions to problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results.
- Hold responsibility for department budget.
- Support new business initiatives and projects and contribute to review meetings and change process.
- Brokerage license with at least 10 years working experience
- Proven working experience as attorney and well known of DOF & BOC regulations
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager, including importation, exportation and dealing with the Bureau of Customs and Department of Finance
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua at +63 9 178 388 406 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.00am - 5.00pm (GMT+8)