On behalf of our client, an established full service FBO in Camarillo, we are recruiting an Avionics Technician.
Responsibilities may include some of the following:
- Perform inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft avionics, flight guidance and electrical systems.
- Trouble shooting complex avionics systems
- Update G1000 data bases on customer and fleet aircraft
- Installation of Garmin avionics packages
- Installation of ADS-B
- Pitot Static and Altimeter checks
Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on GA piston Cessna, Beechcraft and Cirrus aircraft installing and or troubleshooting for systems such as Garmin GNS, GTN, G-1000. Must possess skills in reading and interpreting wiring schematics. Must be familiar with pitot static transponder certs.