Zenon Aviation is delighted to be commissioned by one VIP Airline in their search for experienced Camo Engineer with A330 experience to work on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the South of Europe.
- Initiative is rewarded and opportunity to grow with promotions by the company
- Health Scheme
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Guarantee the compliance of the continuous airworthiness requirements of EASA/CAMO
- Coordinate scheduled Aircraft maintenance tasks
- Perform scheduled Powerplant systems maintenance tasks
- Asses technical information and recommendations from aircraft, engine and component manufacturers
- Supply repetitive and recurrent defect analysis to support the company’s reliability and maintainability programmes
- Controlling all work carried out on aircraft, engines and components as well as review and/or assessment of SBs, ADs, Minor/major Modifications and Occurrence & Audit reports so that
they are addressed in a timely manner
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Continuing Airworthiness Management, working directly on A330 as well as other wide body aircrafts.
- Great knowledge of EASA Part-M
- Holding an Engineering degree and/or Holder of Part-66 AME, Any other qualification would be considered an asset.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Antonio Navarro in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.