Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VVIP operator based in the Middle East who are seeking B747-800 Captains to work with them on a permanent basis.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation provided
- Additional Company benefits
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Total flying experience of minimum 8,000 hours, of which 2,000 hours are as PIC on jet aircraft.
- A Type rating on Boeing 747-8i or relevant is required.
- Minimum 1500 PIC passenger flying hours on type.
- Have flown the aircraft as captain within the last twelve months.
- Hold a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical.
- Worldwide experience.
- TRI/TRE experience preferred.
- VIP/VVIP experience preferred.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Helena Easton in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruiter, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.