Aviation Production Manager
ALG is currently hiring for an Aviation Production Manager for our client based in Wetherill Park, New South Wales. This role will be a permanent full-time position, with an immediate start.
This position is a key role and requires the Production Manager to manage the day-to-day production team. In addition, the successful candidate will ensure compliance with CASA and any other reporting requirements.
Our client specialises in the design, manufacture, maintenance and restoration of aircraft furnishings, composite structures, ground support equipment and inflight equipment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all Byron production operations and ensuring all areas are operating effectively to a high standard.
- Devising innovative processes and solutions to solve challenges in the production environment.
- Suggesting corrective actions to address customer complaints and any product concerns.
- Employee relations and training.
- Warehouse functions.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Proven practical experience in Production Management and understanding of various technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of Aviation regulations including CASA requirements and ISO9001 compliance.
- Tertiary qualifications in manufacturing or production engineering at least 5 years
- Experience in warehouse logistics and processes.
- Previously held Responsible Persons title or extensive experience with quality assurance
Suitable candidates must hold at minimum Australian permanent residency, and be willing to undergo a Drug and Alcohol test.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Izabo Perez at the Brisbane office on +61 7 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 AEST